Rabu, 27 Maret 2019

CONTACT DHL DISPATCH DELIVERY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY

Mrs. Grace Rola 1111809@vesta.ocn.ne.jp

2:57 AM (15 hours ago)
 to

Why is this message in spam? 

It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past.
Good News Beneficiary

With utmost felicitation, We are pleased to announce to you the official publication of results of the E-mail Electronic Online Sweepstakes Organized by MasterCard Inc®, in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of MasterCard/Visa Card products(F.P.S), the Credit Card Lottery Promo held on February  2019, we wish to congratulate you for being among the twelve (12) lucky winners in the on-going online promo, where you (through an electronic e-mail database random selection) emerged as one of the twelve lucky(12) winners. Hence we do believe with your prize, you will continue to be active in using MasterCard/Visa Card products, you have been approved by MasterCard/Visa Card International to receive a credited MasterCard with the sum of $5,800, 000.00 (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars), with the MasterCard No. 5283 0421 0025 3621 and With Reg. No. MCIMJ: 5148/4178.

Therefore we have registered your package via Dhl Express this morning and we agreed up that the delivery of your $5.8M ATM CARD consignment Box will take off tomorrow morning. So contact them with your full info. Where your fund will be deliver to you.

(1) Full names: --------------------
(2) Phone line: --------------------------
(3) Country of origin: --------------------------
(4) Age: ------------------------------
(5) Occupation: -----------------------------
(6)Home address: -----------------------------

Contact Mr. Ojoka Brow
Dhl Manager
Email: dhldelivery61@aol.com

Thank you,
Mrs. Grace Rola

4 komentar:

  1. HOW I BECAME A VICTOR AFTER SO MANY FAILED ATTEMPT OF GETTING A LOAN.

    I feel so blessed and fulfilled. I've been reluctant in applying for a loan i heard about online because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a loan from COLLINS GUZMAN FUNDING'S & we both confirmed it and i also went ahead to apply, today am a proud owner of my company and making money for my family and a happy mom. As a single mom with three kids it was hard to get a job that could take care of me and my kids and I had so much bills to pay and to make it worst I had bad credit so i couldn't obtain a loan from any bank. I had an ideal to start a business as an hair stylist but had no capital to start, tried all type of banks but didn't work out until I was referred by my co-worker to a godsent lender advertising to give a loan at 2% interest rate. I sent them a mail using their official email address (collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com) and I got a reply immediately and my loan was approved, and I was directed to the Bank site where I withdrawed my loan directly to my account. To cut the story short am proud of my hair stylist company and promise to testify to the world how my life was transformed.. If you are in need of any kind of loan, i advise you contact Collins Guzman Funding's and be financially lifted. Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com OR Call/Text +1 (786) 598-8751

    BalasHapus
  2. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 2% Rate For Various
    Purposes? If Yes; Contact us: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  3. We are independent company Offering Loan at a cheapest interest(2%). We guarantee any kind of Loan, Government finance Project and Investor Project. etc If you are interested Kindly get back to me for more information via Email: collinsguzmanfundings@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  4. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    BalasHapus

Wanna see me shaking my ass? In ur face!

  JoshMoore   < from@vuroc.com > Tue, Dec 14, 11:26 PM (17 hours ago) to  Robert Why is this message in spam?  It is similar to messag...