Senin, 29 April 2019

I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY


""@greg via ne-mail2.gov.ph 

Fri, Apr 26, 8:17 AM (3 days ago)
to

This message seems dangerous

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.
Greetings, I'm Greg Berman, am 59-years-old widower. Am diagnosed with laryngeal Cancer, I have decided to DONATE US$8,000,000 to you to promote charity works, children in need, the poor and to help the homeless. Let this be my last offering. Respond with this Ref: SOULWINNING2019 so I will know you got this. God bless you abundantly

1 komentar:

  1. Want to protect yourself from one of the most common forms of cyber attack, try this guide on how to spot a phishing Email to avoid such Scams.

    BalasHapus

Wanna see me shaking my ass? In ur face!

  JoshMoore   < from@vuroc.com > Tue, Dec 14, 11:26 PM (17 hours ago) to  Robert Why is this message in spam?  It is similar to messag...