Rabu, 08 Januari 2020

Good Day

dvor@isp.nsc.ru

Wed, Jan 8, 8:15 PM (5 hours ago)
 to

This message seems dangerous

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.
Department of the International Monetary Fund (IMF)
IMF Resident Representative Office in South Africa


Hello Dear,


I am writing from Finance Department of the International Monetary
Fund (IMF) South Africa.

I wish to inform you about your fund that was stopped and placed
On-hold by the IMF Office because of non provision of the legal
Documents when the transaction was carried out.


For your information the fund can be release and transfer to any
Account of your choice world wide hence I am concern.

I have gone through your file and found out why it was stopped and
With my position I can get it release and share the fund with you if you
wish.

Everything about this fund as Marked in your file
Inheritance/Compensation/Winning fund I have seen it.

What I need from you is to tell me what will be my price if I work and
Release the fund to you. The total amount is $10.5 Million and I know
you can handle it well after my price.


I will do the documentations work that will back up the fund even in
Your country hence you promise to keep to your promise.

To proceed send to me your direct phone number and fill the attached
IMF Release Form and forward to my private email via this email :( 
officebankofficebank51@gmail.com  )

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP.

Dr.Andrew Jones.
IMF Resident Representative Officer.
South Africa.

1 komentar:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    BalasHapus

Wanna see me shaking my ass? In ur face!

  JoshMoore   < from@vuroc.com > Tue, Dec 14, 11:26 PM (17 hours ago) to  Robert Why is this message in spam?  It is similar to messag...