Minggu, 29 Maret 2020

Remain Blessed,



to

This message seems dangerous

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.
Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Patrick Sawadogo. I am working with one of the prime banks in Burkina Faso. Here in this bank existed a dormant account for many years, which belong to one of our late foreign customers. The amount in this account values at (€ 4.3 Million Euro) Four Million,
Three Hundred Thousand Euros,

I do not want this fund to be confiscated by the bank. This is the reason why I am contacting you. I seek your consent to partner with you in this business transaction.
I want a foreign account where the bank will transfer this fund. This is a genuine, risk free and legal business transaction. All details
shall be sent to you once you indicate your interest.

If you are really sure of your sincerity, trustworthiness, accountability and confidentiality over this transaction, reply back to me urgently through my private email address: patrick.sawadogo23@gmail.com

Best regards,
Remain Blessed,
Mr. Patrick .V. Sawadogo

Patrick Sawadogo patriadogo@gmail.com via yahoo.com 

Sun, Mar 29, 5:09 PM (14 hours ago)

1 komentar:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    BalasHapus

Wanna see me shaking my ass? In ur face!

  JoshMoore   < from@vuroc.com > Tue, Dec 14, 11:26 PM (17 hours ago) to  Robert Why is this message in spam?  It is similar to messag...