Senin, 26 Oktober 2020

CHARITY ASSIGNMENT

 



to

This message seems dangerous

Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Avoid clicking links, downloading attachments, or replying with personal information.



Dearest One:

My name is Mrs. Agnes Hilary From London U.K, I am a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast presently hospitalized. I do not have a child due to my sickness. All indications from my doctor that my condition is really worsening and it is quite obvious that I wouldn’t live more than two months, according to my doctors and in all indications regarding medical analysis.
 I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for good work of God. I will like you to build charity in my late husband's name and help churches, mosques, Orphanages, widows and communities with a strong focus on the poor and victims of HIV / AIDS, CANCERS, however, I will be going in for an operation soon. I have decided to WILLED the sum of GBP£12.5 Million British Pounds to you to carry out the project as I have stated above, You Will Also Get 30% Of The total Fund Which Will Be; GBP£3,750,000 Three Million Seven Hundred And Fifty thousand British Pounds Only As Your Compensation For helping me fulfilled This Desire Of Donation, please Let me know if you can perform this humanitarian duty on my behalf so that I will provide you more details after knowing your willingness to handle this fund with the fear of God. Kindly contact me with my private email Address for further discussion on what next to do .
Contact me with my Email Address: mrsagneshilary@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless.
 Mrs. Agnes Hilary.

AGNES HILARY c52@amason.net.in via yahoo.com 

Mon, Oct 26, 5:29 PM (13 hours ago)

1 komentar:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    BalasHapus

Wanna see me shaking my ass? In ur face!

  JoshMoore   < from@vuroc.com > Tue, Dec 14, 11:26 PM (17 hours ago) to  Robert Why is this message in spam?  It is similar to messag...